Thank you for your interest in “DeReimer DeSign” and/or “Junomean?”. In this Visitor Agreement, the terms “DeReimer Design,” "Junomean," Junomean?,” "we," "us," and "our" refer to DeReimer Design LLC, a Georgia limited liability company, and DBA “Junomean?,” and the terms "you" and "your" refer to you as a user of our websites (dereimerdesign.com, junomean.com) and/or third-party social media tools (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc). Nothing in this agreement will be construed as to supersede the agreements, policies, etc., of a third-party entity while it is being used.
- Our websites include materials and information collected from and provided by third parties that we may not have evaluated or reviewed. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the materials or information on our websites, and you should not rely on it without independent verification.
- We invite you to bring to our attention any materials or information on our websites that you believe to be inaccurate. Please forward a copy of the materials or information to our manager, Matt DeReimer at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with an explanation of the inaccuracies.
- For your convenience, we make available a variety of links to other websites that we do not operate where you can obtain products and services.
- Although we make available links to the websites of third-party providers of products and services, we are not responsible for the prices, terms, quality, reliability, or performance of the products or services provided by them. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in the promotions of, vendors or other third-parties found on or through our websites, including payment and delivery of goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third-party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of such dealings with third-party providers.
Etsy & Zazzle
The terms “Etsy,” “Zazzle,” “Etsy.com,” ”Zazzle.com,” and/or any of their subsidiaries not listed are registered trademarks of their prospective owners. We do not own any portion of these third-party providers, nor do we have the ability to speak on their behalf. We do use their services for commercial purposes and abide by their agreements and policies, which can be referenced at:
As third-party providers, issues may arise out of our control with Etsy.com and/or Zazzle.com. Should an issue occur involving our “shop” on Etsy.com, or “store” on Zazzle.com, we can be contacted via email at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org, which can be relayed appropriately once confirmed.
Ownership & Permissions
- The materials on our websites are the property of DeReimer Design LLC and DBA Junomean?, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws, other copyright laws, and international conventions. Our copyrighted materials will typically be distinguished by copyrighted watermarks: “DeReimer Design,” “Junomean?,” “D,” “J?,” or any variation thereof. Should our work fail to display a watermark, it can be assumed the work is copyrighted by us unless expressed otherwise, or is obviously property of a third-party. Expressed permission has been obtained by us to exhibit any and all images, graphics, fonts, etc. prior to display. Except as explicitly provided in this Visitor Agreement, you may not distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the materials on our websites. You may not store any significant portion of, nor distribute copies of, materials found on our websites, in any form (including electronic form), without prior written permission from the owner of such materials. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on our websites should be sent via email to our manager, Matt DeReimer at email@example.com. Reports of use, or the suspected use, of our copyrighted material in violation of this notice can also be sent via email to our manager at the previously mentioned address, along with the source.
- You are free to establish a hypertext link to our websites so long as the link does not state or imply any endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your website by us. However, without our prior written permission, you may not frame any of the content of our websites, nor incorporate into another website or service any intellectual property of ours.
- DeReimer Design, Junomean?, any likeness, and the corresponding logos, and variations thereof, are all intellectual property owned by us. The names of other products and services referred to on our websites may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Our websites allow access to social media tools where users may post material accessible to others or transmit communications to others. These tools may be operated by third parties, and your use of them is subject to both the terms of this Visitor Agreement and to the policies of their third-party providers.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of any interactive areas of our third-party social media tools. You acknowledge that any of the user-generated content posted or transmitted through our third-party social media tools represents the views of the author, and not of us. You also acknowledge that your use of or reliance on such content is at your own risk.
- When publishing anything to our third-party social media tools or interactive features, you agree that you will not post or transmit:
- any copyrighted material unless you own or control the copyright in and to such material;
- material that is: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, tortuous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, or is otherwise objectionable or in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- material that violates or infringes the rights of any other party, including, without limitation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights;
- profanity in subject lines, messages, or signatures;
- any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other disruptive or harmful component;
- material that breaches another's privacy, i.e., containing phone numbers, addresses, or other personal information;
- spam, including, but not limited to, junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited bulk email or duplicative messages, excessive cross-postings, and material that is unrelated to the forum in which it is posted;
- material that contains advertisements or commercial solicitations; or
- material discussing illegal activities or linking to websites that deal with such activities.
- Additionally, you agree to not do the following:
- interfere with or disrupt our websites or networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of our websites, to accounts that belong to other users, or to computer systems or networks connected to our websites;
- engage in any systematic extraction of data or data fields;
- collect information about others without their consent;
- interfere with the use of our websites by any other individual or party;
- impersonate any person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, or post material under secondary user names or other aliases; or
- share any user name and/or password you have on with any other persons.
- Without limiting any of our other rights or remedies, a violation of any of the above may result in the removal of any content you have transmitted or posted, and a ban from our websites and third-party social media tools. Although we cannot monitor all of the listings and content posted to our third-party social media tools, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We retain the right to deny access from our third-party social media tools to anyone who we believe has violated these terms or any other term of this Visitor Agreement.
- The opinions expressed by us via our websites and third-party social media tools are our own, and may or may not express the opinions of vendors or other third-parties found on or through our websites and third-party social media tools. Any likeness is merely a coincidence.
- This Visitor Agreement has been compiled in, and will be construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of Georgia, where our registration and jurisdiction reside.
- Please report any violations of this Visitor Agreement to our manager, Matt DeReimer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Abby DeReimer at email@example.com.